Thursday, May 23, 2013

Thank You!

I feel like it took us forever, but we finally printed our thank you cards. We won 250 free cards from Beautiful Wedding Announcements, who also did our actual wedding announcements. I would definitely recommend them. They were great to work with, even though it took me about seven months to actually cash in on my free cards.

I've been spending the past couple of nights writing these thank you notes, and it's reminded me of just how many people were kind enough to come to our reception and give us gifts. Not to mention those who threw me bridal showers and helped plan and the awesome vendors we worked with. Everything went so smoothly because we had so many wonderful people involved. We are so blessed. So we wanted to say thank you to everyone for everything!


No comments: