Thursday, May 16, 2013

New Look

I have a few friends that blog, and they always seem to have these really cute custom-made pictures as their headers. I've been dying to do that myself, but I could never figure out how. I didn't want to bug Andrew and make him photoshop a picture for me, so I went to the next best thing: Google.

That is where I discovered picmonkey.com, which is a pretty cool website. I didn't have to download or sign up for anything. I could just create a little collage and edit it right there on the site, which was perfect for what I needed.

And now I have my own awesome header! This probably doesn't deserve its own blog post, but you know what? I'm proud of that header! It looks so much better than what I had before. It basically just means that I like my blog a bunch more now. Maybe that will get me to post more often. But I'm not counting on that just yet.

No comments: