Monday, June 3, 2013

Four and a Half Days and Counting

Well, this is it. The last week that Andrew and I will live in Utah County. And while Utah County has been incredibly good to me over the past eight or so years, I cannot wait to get out. I've wanted to move back to Salt Lake ever since I graduated, and I am beyond thrilled that it's finally worked out.

I am also out-of-my-head excited that I only have four and a half days left of this nasty commute! Only nine more one-way trips. I can do this.

And on Saturday, the move will be complete. Sure, we still have to pack and then load and then unload and then unpack and then set everything back up and then decorate, but I'm choosing to look on the positive side. And once it's done, it'll be done and we won't be moving for at least a year. Which is probably the best part of all.

No comments: