Monday, March 25, 2013

I Love Articles Like These

This is such a well-written article that basically echoes exactly how I feel about the American rating system for movies. I will fully admit that Andrew and I watch R-rated movies. Some of them have benefited me little, and some left me regretting that I watched them at all. But some have left me edified and educated, and I feel like I gained so much from watching them. Hard subjects are hard to watch, but that doesn't make them any less beneficial to have an understanding of.

So if you want to know my opinion on watching R-rated movies, read this article. Because it sums it up quite nicely.

This post is not yet rated on Just Say Amen Already

Also, I haven't looked at everything on this blog, but so far, I like what I see. I might have to keep tabs on this one.

No comments: