Friday, January 8, 2016

Books of 2015

I k now I haven't posted in, like, forever, and that this is a super boring way to get myself back into it. But it's all I've got at the moment, so it will have to do. This past year, I made a goal to read 55 books. Last year I said I'd read 50, and I surpassed it, so I thought upping it again would be a good idea. And then, for whatever reason, it took me forever to read a good portion of the books I read, whether I was enjoying them or not. So I guess it just kind of depends on what's going on in my life.
But without further ado, here's the list.

1. Battle of the Labyrinth (Percy Jackson and the Olympians #4) by Rick Riordan
2. The Last Olympian (Percy Jackson and the Olympians #5) by Rick Riordan
3. The Lost Hero (Heroes of Olympus #1) by Rick Riordan
4. The Son of Neptune (Heroes of Olympus #2) by Rick Riordan
5. The Mark of Athena (Heroes of Olympus #3) by Rick Riordan
6. The House of Hades (Heroes of Olympus #4) by Rick Riordan
7. The Blood of Olympus (Heroes of Olympus #5) by Rick Riordan
8. My Name Is Resolute by Nancy E. Turner
9. The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden #1) by Julie Kagawa
10. The Eternity Cure (Blood of Eden #2) by Julie Kagawa
11. The Forever Song (Blood of Eden #3) by Julie Kagawa
12. Atlantia by Allie Condie
13. The Iron King (Iron Fey #1) by Julie Kagawa
14. The Iron Daughter (Iron Fey #2) by Julie Kagawa
15. The Iron Queen (Iron Fey #3) by Julie Kagawa
16. The Iron Knight (Iron Fey #4) by Julie Kagawa
17. Dead Zone (Blackout #2) by Robison Wells
18. All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
19. Fairest (Lunar Chronicles #3.5) by Marissa Meyer
20. I Am Not a Serial Killer (John Cleaver #1) by Dan Wells
21. Mr. Monster (John Cleaver #2) by Dan Wells
22. I Don't Want to Kill You (John Cleaver #3) by Dan Wells
23. Next of Kin (John Cleaver #3.5) by Dan Wells
24. The Devil's Only Friend (John Cleaver #4) by Dan Wells
25. The Silence of God by Gale Sears
26. The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry by Gabrielle Zevin
27. The Impossible Knife of Memory by Laurie Halse Anderson
28. Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
29. The Knife of Never Letting Go (Chaos Walking #1) by Patrick Ness
30. The Ask and the Answer (Chaos Walking #2) by Patrick Ness
31. The String Diaries (The String Diaries #1) by Stephen Lloyd Jones
32. Firefight (The Reckoners #2) by Brandon Sanderson
33. The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman
34. Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles #1) by Marissa Meyer
35. Scarlet (The Lunar Chronicles #2) by Marissa Meyer
36. Cress (The Lunar Chronicles #3) by Marissa Meyer
37. Winter (The Lunar Chronicles #4) by Marissa Meyer
38. Monsters of Men (Chaos Walking #3) by Patrick Ness
39. The Rest of Us Just Live Here by Patrick Ness

No comments: