Thursday, March 27, 2014

Short Update

So, yeah, I haven't posted anything in over a month. I'm super behind on the family history questions I was answering, and I haven't posted any updates about the busyness of the past four-ish weeks. So here's a short update about what's been going on in our lives, and I promise I'll write more detailed posts soon.

In the past month, Andrew and I went on a Disney cruise to the Bahamas (which was AMAZING and I want to go back RIGHT NOW), had colds for a solid week, and went to San Diego (which was beautiful, as always). After which Andrew threw out his back while moving furniture. This week has been the first normal week in a long time (meaning I've been in the office working every day).

While I'm happy that we're getting back to normal (and actually putting money into our savings account again), I'm also super sad that we don't have any fun trips planned in the near future. But I do gain solace in knowing that Disneyland is a go for December. I'm so excited. Even though it's still nine months away. But it will be awesome when it comes.

And now for the only two photos of the trips that we have uploaded so far.

Waiting at the ship's terminal in Miami, and so happy to be off the airplane.

The beautiful San Diego Temple

No comments: